Sunday, June 22, 2008

Keep fighting Mr. P!!!

Mr. P.,

Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you and said a prayer. You are one of the good guys! I can't really define it, but there is something. I have known you for over 35 years and every time I am in your company you make me laugh, you always have a good joke and you are always positive. Even when the trucker cut you off on the road, your version of the incident was positively hilarious. Thanks for being a positive force in a negative world.

Keep up the fight! Your work is not complete. Your friends and family really care about you and the MOB is due for another MOB poker night. We will wait to schedule until you can play, but don't expect us to let you win. Also we have to get up to Rutger's to watch the team in the Fall. I am sure that Bob has some new RU gear waiting for you.

H and K,

Bob and the Cuva Family

No comments: