Sunday, June 22, 2008

A good day...

Today I was able to visit my dad. That's a good day!

He opened his eyes a little. Very nice to see. Apparently he was wiggling toes and performing "tricks" for the nurses after we left. Show-off.

Bobby Cuva was so right. My dad is not only a good guy, he is THE good guy. And the good guy always wins. Unless it involves road rage, then you could lose. Unless you have a good lawyer. My dad will give you the name of his :)

Anyway, no road rage here. Nobody here but us good guys.

More good stuff tomorrow. Cousins Emma and Rita are going to visit and lay some healing hands on that big old belly. You go girls!

We are playing music for him. If you have a song you want to play for him let me know and I'll include it on his next CD. Email me at mreasso@yahoo.com

Keep up the good work everyone. You are all essential to this process!

Love you all, michelle, mom, and the whole Porreca clan xo
"Porreca Power" - believe in it.

No comments: