Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dreams do come true...

Oh, the pressure to report some really good news today...or at least something funny?
If I could report my dream last night I'd have some great material, but when I woke up this morning my dad was not standing in my family room in his underwear doing knee exercises.
The truth will have to do.

And yesterday's news was good, so I'll use that for now. The CAT scan showed some shrinkage of the pancreas! This is the first time we have heard news like this.
The were also able to decrease his oxygen intake to 50%. We were also reminded it's a looooong road. Really?!

I won't expect him in my living room anytime soon, but I know he'll be here as soon as he can. He'll bring my mom. She'll make sure he's dressed more appropriately.

I'll report back later. Heading down to say Happy Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to all of you!

More news later

No comments: