Thursday, September 25, 2008

Michelle the Godess!

To Michelle!

You are unbelievable and have been an angel and an unbelievable connection to your dad and your family. I just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated for all the work you've done for the last 6 months keeping everyone informed about dad. I know I didn't call your mom every other night and bother her with wanting to know details because of this blog. I know I can speak for alot of people when I say you have been informative, hysterical, positive and a genius in keeping people informed with your wit and personality and it is a true testimate to your dad because he would have been the same way and done the same things as you did. POSITIVE! You are sooooo your dad! The funeral was one of the saddest I've ever witnessed because it was such a loss to all! His body was just sooo tired! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to all of your dad's fans (and your family in general). I can't tell you how much your effort and flawless reporting is appreciated! I know your dad is proud and unbelievably loved by all he ever met.

Thanks again for all your efforts! You are a sweetheart!

Love you to pieces! Kim and Ryan

No comments: