Saturday, September 13, 2008

Al- You don't know us but I met your amazing daughter Michelle through the Pancreatitis Place website. My husband went through what you are going through. A year later he is home but still look towards a surgery or two. We're praying for one but you never know. He seems to like to take the more complicated route! LOL! I know this journey you are your family are on is loooooong we're still on it a year later, but know that there is an end in sight and that you will be up and walking and reclaiming your life:) It sound to me from what I've read on your blog that you are a strong and amazing guy and that and a lot of prayer will get you home to your family. I'm so blown away by the love your family has for you and their strength in all this! You are so blessed and I know you'll be home with them soon. We are praying for you daily!
Love,
Karen and Greg Gleason

P.S. Happy belated Birthday!

No comments: