Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Al --- from Steve and Sandi

Happy Birthday Al.

It hard to believe another year has past and so many good things have occurred. I know right now you are thinking, what good things is he talking about. But, you know I am always very optimistic and always see the brighter side of things. You are making progress, although it may not be at the pace you want, but you are moving forward. It doesn't matter how long the journey take, but you get to make the journey.

Sandi and I enjoyed our visit with you, before I had my knee surgery. As you know I had it done in Florida as Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay was bearing down on my town. Fortunately, we did not take a direct hit and my surgery went very well. I hope to get in to see you soon and show you how good my knee is doing. I also, really appreciated you calling me after my surgery to see how I was doing. That really meant a lot to me.

Keep getting better old friend. Sandi and I love you and Lee.

No comments: