Thursday, September 18, 2008

Condolences

May God bless Al Porreca and keep Lee safe until they meet again. I am heartbroken for Jeffrey and the entire Porreca family over Al's passing. I have followed your dad's web site since Jeff told me about it years ago while we worked at EMC. I would ask Jeff what Pop was doing with his spare time after retirement - the answer was usually, "Working on that web site of his!". I could see the pride, love and effort that was put into it. I regret we never had the chance to meet (even while working at the Delran Lowe's for three years our paths just missed crossing on many occasions). Michelle, Mike, and Andy - if you're all anything like Jeffrey - I would call your dad's (and mom's) mission in life a huge success. A great family is a parent's greatest legacy. God bless you all.
Kevin Vitale
Lumberton, NJ
kmv61@verizon.net

No comments: