Friday, August 22, 2008

Patience

"Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure.
Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success."
~ Brian Adams

I don't know who Brian Adams is ( a beach boy?!) and I don't much care, but I like what he says. I have found myself in the impatient category - aaagh! So, I am going to aim for patience and find success! No doubt about it.

Dad is resting and doing his best to stay positive and on track. All we can ask.
We all know that healing takes time. So, be patient, remember to breathe, I have learned it helps, and smile often. He would want you to do all of those things :)


Peace, Michelle

No comments: