Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It is what it is...

Dad is healing. Slowly and shirley. :)

No matter where he is he will continue to get better. Believe me he wants to get up and out and when he can, he will.

So, like I said, Mom and I are going on a road trip. You can't go with us but you can play along. You were here for the hospital so you should be able to do the vacation.

Mom's going on a road trip and she's bringing chex mix, candy, her visa, pinot grigio for me, and her favorite wine, 1. _________

I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing mom, pretzels, diet ginger ale, dad's GPS, my Lukoil card and 2. _____________

Next year we're bringing 3. _______

Answers: 1. onasiP, 2. koob taf gib a 3. dad

He's such a palindrome.

If you got one out of 3 right (or you are bringing something we like!) you can come next year, too.

Cheers,

Michelle

Admire this while we are away

No comments: