Monday, August 25, 2008

MRI Today

Dad is going for an MRI this morning.

I had a nice visit with him last night. He had me wave his healing stone over him. Mom and I bought it for him in NY. He says he really likes it and the nurses do, too. They often wave it over his abdomen and one of them uses it on herself as well. However, Dad says she called in sick today! I'm guessing she wanted to be healthy for her fake sick day.

When I left he was sleeping peacefully and talking and smiling to himself in his dreams. Very sweet. :)

We doubt he will have surgery tomorrow. They want him to keep getting stronger and so do we. In any event, I am sure his team of doctors will make the right decision. Please remember to keep them in your prayers as well.

Will keep you informed.

Love, Michelle

No comments: