Saturday, August 23, 2008

Feeling Strong!

Just got word from my mom that my dad is feeling strong today!
He looks great, which means she feels great, too!

Good job everyone. Dad especially. He is impressive, isn't he?
We expect nothing less because he has never given us any reason to.

Have faith in him, because you always have. Did he ever let you down? Nope.

Believe in him, because he always believed in you, which is one of the many reasons we all love him so much.

He can do it, and so can we.

So, cast your fears and doubt aside.....in fact throw them far, far away.

No worries. Really. He is getting really great care. His doctors and nurse love him as much as we do.

And did I tell you that he and I look alike now? Like twins. Especially with my roots growing in. In fact, I may even have more gray than him - ew.

Who knew?

When he was younger he looked like Jeff, in the service, like Andy, at work, Mike.
In the hospital with a high bilirubin count, skinny and no muscle tone - me.
I'm thrilled, but I am going to have my bilirubin checked, get to the gym and buy me some Clairol. :)

Go, dad.

Love, Michelle

No comments: