Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moving on....

Well, it sounds like Dad will be moved on Thursday (tomorrow) to a long term ICU facility in Rancocas. Mom and Mike visited it today and were very pleased. Here is the link if you want to check it out or get visiting hours etc.
http://www.lourdesnet.org/services/lsh.php

My dad is working very hard to get his strength back. I'm sure it will be a lot of effort to get back up to speed so we continue to pray for his health and good spirits. If we could do the work for him we gladly would.
Well, maybe not all the work, but I'd certainly be willing to take a turn :)

Jeffrey comes in tomorrow and we are all looking forward to a happier visit than last time. My dad is going to be sooo happy to see him and I know Jeffrey is equally as excited to be able to talk to my dad. Me, too, me, too!!

It does us all good to see one another smiling and we anticipate there will be much more of that going forward.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend and I'll be sure and post all progress. Maybe even a photo?!

Peace, Michelle

No comments: