Thursday, July 3, 2008

Live from Marlton NJ

A note from Dad....

"Sorry I've been out of touch. I've been reading some of your blogs and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the thoughts, good wishes and prayers that you sent my way. Can't wait to see you all in person!"

Much love to all,

Al

PS Notice the change in font size? My dad helped me edit the HTML code so he could read the blog from his bed. Nothing wrong with that man's brain!

He was wonderful today. I don't think he feels it as much as we do. He is still trying to wrap head around the whole thing and figure out just what happened. He is speaking well and asking lots of appropriate questions, has his own opinions about therapy and ice and would like a ginger ale please.

Here's the best (after the HTML trick) - he found a typo on his blackboard. Some dope wrote "Today is Thrusday, July 3" So...he was saying "Thrusday" and we were starting to worry that maybe he did have some speech issues - then we found the typo - long after he did! I warned you about typos on this blog. He'll find them.

Also, he will not be moving to the Acute Care facility until next week. They just want to keep him over the holiday weekend and give him one more CAT scan before they move him to next step. More later - gotta run.

Jeff's in town - yay, Jeff!

Love, Michelle

No comments: