Tuesday, July 1, 2008

He Speaks!

Al-lelluia! He is off the ventilator and is able to speak. We are all very relieved.

Here's what I heard so far:

He told Amy she was beautiful - couldn't take his eyes off her. Smart guy with excellent taste.

Andy meanwhile was staring at Dad! He was soooo happy to report to me how well Dad was doing today and I very much appreciate how good it feels to be able to do so.

I think we did our best to find something positive everyday, but there were some days I think we were making it up :) How about the day all we could think of was that Dad was not paying high prices at the pumps?! Then we remembered his electric bill...up and down, that's how it was. Nice to be on the upswing.

Dad had a CAT scan today, so I'll let you know happens with that. I won't see him until Thursday when I get Jeff from airport and bring him to the hospital. What a nice reunion that will be!

All good news right now. Enjoy it. We are!

Love, michelle

PS He loves you xo

No comments: