Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Still Alive - A message from Al!

A direct quote from my dad....

"I really appreciate everyone's messages and good wishes. For awhile there I wasn't so sure that I was going to be able to answer them. But, here I am - stayin alive, stayin alive, oooh, ooh, oooh, oooooh, stayin aliiiiiiivvveeee!"

I added the ooh, ooh, ooh's but he definitely sang. Good day today!

He has moved out of ICU to a progressive care room - still isolated so no roommate. Good, more room for us. Mom is going to try and stick with 11 - 5 visits or so we say. She is getting very tired, as you can imagine. Dad's not all that happy to be there either so let's get him out of there! Pray for pancreas to heal quickly and NO INFECTIONS. He will get stronger every day and slowly make his way to rehab and then home - gall bladder surgery somewhere in there.

Stay Alive!

Michelle

No comments: