Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great News - From Steve and Sandi

Hi Lee, Al and the Family

Absolutely great news about the surgery. Everyday is a little step forward to getting back to a normal life with the family and friends. It really dose not matter how long the journey is, except that the journey continues. We try to keep in touch with Lee via the phone and can hear in her voice the ups and downs of her emotions. But, there is always a sound of, he will make it and life will go on. Your Mom is a tough lady!!

Our sincere thoughts and prayers are with all of you as you journey through this adventure with your dad and husband.

If you are reading this to Al, please heighten your voice:

" My old friend, my prayers are with you and I know you are not the kind of person to allow this situation to keep you down too long. The last time we played golf, you got my by one stoke and I look forward to playing again. Perhaps, I can get you and Lee down to my condo for a long weekend of playing golf, drinking and socializing. So get better old friend."

We love you guys and hang in there, for the future of better times.

Steve and Sandi

No comments: