Tuesday, May 27, 2008

9:33 - Power in Numbers! Tell us where you are...

Okay, all, My dad is focused on his revcovery and we all know how amazing he is so put your worries aside and please focus on positive energy and healing. I'm trying!! My mom has been my role model on that one. She just knows that my dad would never leave her here. So take her lead as well and help her keep him here.

Many of you know my dad had 2 knees replaced a year ago (?) and really worked hard on not getting an infection. He studied it and he didn't get an infection . He is the master of no infections, so I am glad this is what he is up against. He knows how to do this one. He is awesome. We have changed the name of his floor from ICU to IFU. Infection FU.

We can help him by sending him positive energy. Maureen gets all the credit for this one and I love it...if you remember, every day at 9:33 am and pm please send out some prayers and positive thoughts to him. Please include the doctors and nurses who are taking good care of him. Don't feel bad if you miss - I just missed the 9:33 am one today and it just started. See, we really need your help!

I realize we have some time zone issues. No worries, there will be enough of you in your time zone to get it done. This ensures that it's a sort of a round the clock movement. I like it even more.

Post a comment to this post to tell us what country and time zone you are in! Post by clicking on the "x comments" words below. There will be a place to post your comment. Don't make any typos - my dad will find them and make fun of you.

Love, love, love...The Porreca Family

2 comments:

Al Porreca (Sonny) said...

It's not quite 9:33 here in California. So, Al, I still have time to send out some prayers and positive thoughts and energy. Thinking about you buddy. Get well soon.
Dan Aspromonte

Anonymous said...

We will be sending out positive vibes and prayers each day from Highland Park, Illinois. :>)

Tanya Klatt & Family