Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TorricellaPeligna.com Calls You Back to Work

Dear Al,
Okay, enough is enough.  We already granted you a month vacation with Lee in Florida this year.  Now, you've decided to take another extended vacation.  Remember, we're getting paid big money to run the TorricellaPeligna.com website.  You have to get back onboard soon -- otherwise we're both getting fired..............Wait a minute!  Is this all some sort of prank??  I bet you want me to abandon my MAC computer and learn Front Page so that I can make all the updates on the site.  Well, listen, buddy, April Fools was on April 1st.  You can't be playing pranks in the middle of April, and moreover, I'm not giving up my Apple.  So, the prank isn't working.  Al, come on, get out of that bed and back behind a computer.  We've got work to do!  A whole town and its descendants across the world are counting on us!
Al, you're very much missed.  You're not only my paesano, you're a distant relative (our family trees cross here and there),  a brother, a father, a marriage/divorce counselor, a computer advisor, etc. etc.  and the best friend/amico one could have.  
Wishing you a speedy recovery.  With great love, respect and admiration,
Dan Aspromonte in California

No comments: