Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hey Mr Porreca

Just wanted to stop by and say "HI"... Amy and Porreca (Andy, sorry a impossible habbit to break, not that I intend to stop it :) told me your doing way better and that made my day.. I just wanted to let you know, once your up and around I think it is time for the boys (you, me and Porreca) to hit hooters for some wings beers, and good conversation.. Ok and the girls are pretty too or so I hear.. :) Its always great seeing you when ever I'm down in your neck of the woods (don't tell your son but I actually only visit him to catch up with you and Mrs P) Well I'm glad your doing better and I'm sure in no time, you'll be up and about... Please take care of yourself and for god's sake stop flirting with the nurses, ahh who am I kidding, please pass on the word to them that I'm single and sort of good looking in a "only your mom thinks so kind of way"... :)

Love yah tons

Blais or "BLAZE"

No comments: