Friday, September 2, 2016

How many candles...

How many candles would Al have on his cake this Sept 9th? That greeted me in my morning inbox. Damn you, yahoo mail. Why not just punch me in the face? 81, in case you feel the need to know. Even if you didn't want to know. Right in the gut. Ouch. I must admit, September is bittersweet. It's hard on my mom, too. If you stopped by because you were thinking of my dad, please think of my mom and give her a call. She would love to hear from you. My dad is missed very much, by so many people. Thank you for being one of them. I am very sorry for our loss. Much love to YOU. Always. I have this on a loop this week. My dad would be pleased. My father said, "We like a little humor with our tragedy. It eases the pain". Feel free to dance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0P3oOC5k0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound sick.